Sunday, February 10, 2008

Where's Marco?

I'm getting a lot of heat for not updating my blog. I'll apologize up front but I've (we've) been extremely busy. I want to specifically apologize for Brian because I know you've been looking for updates and pictures. Sorry bro, it's not easy running the bench and working with them while taking pictures.

On the bright side you're boy is playing outstanding hockey and we've relied upon him a lot these past few games. We've been struggling since we lost Alex (moved) and it seems that every game we are missing at least one other so we're always playing with a shortened roster. He tied it up for us yesterday with just five seconds left in the 3rd! It was a fantastic goal!

As for everything else I don't have much to report. Between working and the usual family stuff I haven't been up to much. Cross season is long since over and I don't plan on racing much (if any because I don't like roadies) on the road this year so I only have a few MTB races to look forward to. Brett is going to race BMX this season and Santa brough him a bad ass little Felt and he got to practice on it yesterday. He was really digging it and I plan to get some photos and videos up of his first race in a couple of weeks. Check out his new ride:



On a soar note I missed the Superbowl day ride :-( I was really looking forward to it but the Colonel wasn't feeling well and I had to stay home. Next year I'm going even if I have to hire a nanny to stay with the family while I'm gone. You can catch up with the details here: K-Dawg's Kblogg.

That's all I have for now. I'd tell you to stay tuned but you can see how that is going...

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I Love BMX! It's where it all started for me...

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Rob Tripp said...

HOLY CRAP-- YOU'RE BACK!

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's alive!

That's one bad little bike. Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home