Monday, March 12, 2007

Admirals win, Brett scores his first goal!

The Jr. Admirals beat Roanoke yesterday to win the Breakaway at the Beach Mite Championship! Not only that but Brett scored his first goal!!! He was excited and everyone was glad to see him get his first of the season. There was a flurry of activity in front of the Roanoke net and eventually Brett was the one that put it in. I saw everyone congratulating him and the ref skated over and said it was #16! Brett immediately skated over to me (I was running the clock) and asked, "will you buy me that $100 stick now"? I made the deal with him at the beginning of the season that I would buy him a green stick when he scored his first goal. I gotta pay up. Luckily we found a less expensive green stick!!!

More later...I'll get pictures and video posted tonight.

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Go Brett.
Time to pay up Dad, put that money where that mouth is. What is that stick carbon?
What a great result: Junior Admiral Champions!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

All I gots to say is "WOOOT"

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

juzz make sure you can use it also...scoring`s goood....

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger chris d said...

Where's the video?

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Marco said...

I'll try to get to all the videos and pictures this weekend. I had a VERY busy week and next week is going to be even worse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home