Monday, January 08, 2007

Cobblestone Cross

I officially joined the rakes of cross racer yesterday after K-Dawg and
Cyclo Chris talked me into going to the last Cobblestone Cross race of the season. In a sick and twisted sort of way I'm glad they did. Since they were racing in the afternoon and no one wanted to leave at 7AM my first cross race was in the 35+ class...not the ideal confidence builder for a first timer!

I knew I was in for an ass-whipping but I still had fun and finished 5th out of 7. Not too bad for the beginning of January I guess. I'm still flying the old colors but I hope to pick up my new unis this week from Liz.






4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What nobody thought to document, but stuck out like a beacon was the K-Dog warming up in that red team jersey. Shame no one got a photo, but I was busy running from a girl.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Marco said...

And I was busy running to her ;-)

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Explains why she dropped the hammer and went by you so fast.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Damn, those are some NICE pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home