Friday, November 24, 2006

Rocky...yes, again!

Quick warning: graphic photos posted below!

I'm a week late posting this but here it goes; Rocky's paw was getting worse. It was swelling up pretty good and he was in a lot of pain and licking it constantly. We figured he had an infection despite being on two different antibiotics so I ran him to the Vets office last Friday. They tried to express it but nothing came out. The Vet suggested that we keep soaking it and gave us something to put on it so he wouldn't lick it. She wanted to see him again on Monday. Well Saturday night I was laying on the bed in the spare bedroom watching TV and Rocky was laying there as well. Eventually I noticed a huge piece of wood laying on the blanket. It was over 1/2 inch long and about 1/4 inch wide. I told Suzanne I think another chunk of wood came out of Rocky's paw and when we looked, here's what we found:




Sure enough, another chunk of wood was in his paw and like the last one worked it's way out. We're happy to report that his paw is healing well and he hasn't messed with it since that night!

My wallet is glad this ordeal is over :-)

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

where does he get his nails did? I like em...

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Marco said...

Come on over and I'll do yours with the dremel tool as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home