Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tour de Port

Took the fam over to the Tour de Port yesterday. I'm not in any form to race but the kids raced and we hung out and watched the Pro/1/2 race afterwards. It was nice to go to a crit and see some old friends and watch some "racin"! As you can see Hope continues to push the boundaries of cycling fashion and Brett's posing with his water bottle and Powerbar prize.

I managed to snap a decent picture of Greco and Crazy together which was purely by luck. And I'm not sure who that kid (Dinsey) thought he was fooling but there was no way the officials were going to believe he was a 6-9 year old!




4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

very nice, marco!
it was great to see all of our families out at the races having a good ol time!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger JB said...

Chris might've gotten away with it if he shaved that racing stripe under his lip.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

The kids looked great out there.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my stripe. And the hair on my legs, which also might have caused me to be ejected.

Thanks, Liz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home